Sunday, February 1, 2009

Big Sis / Lil' Sis Sock Monkey


I'm so excited with how these turned out!! I just finished this sock monkey knot style top with matching jeans for a very special birthday this month! The party just wouldn't be complete without a matching sock monkey tee for the big sis!


The knot top is fully lined (a new addition to these knot tops) in 100% organic cotton and is finished off with an adorable sock monkey applique. Can you believe they sell fabric that has the sock monkey 'knit' printed on it?! I'm glad I ordered it, because I think it made the outfit!

3 comments:

Scribbles and Splatters said...

Elle- You are so great! The girls wlil look so cute wearing them!

Tina said...

I LOVE them Elle! I can not wait for the girls to wear them!!! :0)

SarahAnne said...

OMG I love it!