Thursday, August 13, 2009

Princess Kate


I went to visit my sister and parents in Columbus last week and decided I'd really take a break and leave my sewing machine and all my projects at home. The only problem was, after one day, I was itching to craft! I remembered this no-sew tulle skirt that I had on the back burner of my mind and rushed out to Hobby Lobby to buy the tulle. It was super easy (especially because I bought the rolls of 6" tulle and just had to cut the length) and fun! Doesn't my little niece Kate just look adorable in it?!

6 comments:

Jen said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! She is a cutie!

Moore Family said...

what a cute model!!

Jennifer O'Connor said...

You are SO talented! We love it! Can't wait to see you again soon.

Kelli said...

Love it! Just might have to get one with a matching shirt. I have to agree, you are so talented.

Amanda and Chris said...

So cute!