Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Guitar Hero


My 13 year old niece, Riley introduced us 'old folks' to Guitar Hero this past Christmas. Unlike the rest of us that are happy just pretending we know how to play the guitar while playing the game, Riley wanted to learn how to play a real guitar and started taking lessons. Since then it has been all things guitar... which is great because it is very difficult to know what to buy a teen 'these days' and this hobby will at least cover me for the next holiday or two.


Riley saw a girl carrying a purse like this at the store and found a picture of it online so I could recreate it for her. We were both thrilled with how it turned out! Enjoy Rileybird (I know, you are probably too old to be called that now... but I'm hanging on to it for now!)!

No comments: