Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hungry Caterpillars


I've gotten a bit behind on blogging lately - but I am still in business...for now! As many of you know, I'm expecting two (gulp!) babies in mid October and will be taking a break from the shop for a bit while we adjust to life as a family of five. I haven't set an official cutoff date but hope to keep working through August - but I will certainly keep you all updated.

That said - here are a pair of coordinating dresses that I finished up last month for two darling sisters. I love love love the Eric Carle prints especially when they are turned into these sweet dresses!
Check out the coordinating bows that Kelly at Ellie's Essentials made for the D sisters: http://kellyelliesessentials.blogspot.com/2010/06/rainbow-caterpillar-clip.html

1 comment:

Scribbles and Splatters said...

Elle I'm so sorry I haven't gotten very good pictures of the girls in their dresses. I'm posting some pictures of the girls wearing the dresses while on vacation on facebook this afternoon, so if you like any of those pictures- feel free to steal them and put them on your blog.

EVERYONE just loved these dresses and they are my favorite dresses ever!