Thursday, April 7, 2011

Toy Story Birthday

T will be turning 5 at the end of the month and what better way to celebrate than in this super cute Buzz Lightyear themed birthday tee?! When I sent the design to his mom to review, she showed it to T and he said "It's perfect!" Aww, I couldn't ask for a better reaction! Of course we couldn't leave his sister out of the fun and put together this tiered skirt and Jessie bow tee ensemble.
A super special thanks to Kristal, who is a very talented artist (and blogger), for providing the artwork for Jessie. Here is the original that she sent (I only changed the hair because I was only doing a head shot and didn't want it to hang down):

1 comment:

Our Own Special Way said...

It's so funny you changed the hair. The picture I was looking at to do the drawing had her hair flipping up, lol! Should have figured out what you wanted first. Next time ;-)