Saturday, October 17, 2009

The 'Anna' Skirt


You know you are a good customer when you start getting new products named after members of your family!! Actually, I few weeks ago, I posted pictures of sweet Anna in the second version of the tiered skirt that I made. Instead of calling them Tiered 1 and Tiered 2, I asked my faithful blog readers (all 5 of you!) for suggestions. This was my favorite (and not just because it was the only one - LOL!)


Here is adorable Elena pictured in the 'Anna' skirt which is made out of fabrics her mom picked up at Hobby Lobby. If I haven't said it before, I just adore Hobby Lobby's apparel fabric - they really make it easier to produce adorable kids clothes! Elena's bow is a large loopy bow made by Kelly at Ellie's Essentials (check out her blog and etsy shop by clicking the links on the right). Cute!

No comments: